Friday, February 24, 2012

Bloglovin'

Pin It
I keep a list of my favorite blogs on my own blog, which I have always used to click onto in order to check out what’s new. Because of that, I thought that Bloglovin’ would be a tad bit useless. I decided to open an account anyway, so that I could add my blogs and put up a button for followers, and figured that would be it.

I had underestimated the power of having all my favorite blogs on one page, with title, picture and brief intro of their posts. It has made me stop wasting time because now I don’t have to click on links one at a time, and keep a gazillion tabs open. Plus, sometimes the title of a post is a bit misleading, and made me think ‘Oh, cool’ when in reality as soon as I opened the blog I knew it wasn’t really was I was thinking.

For those of you who think it might be one more thing, I urge you to try it- it really does cut corners when you are looking through. And if you happen to spend some time offline, it will help you by giving you a broad range of what to choose from, so you don’t have to go through old posts.
And if you do succumb to Bloglovin', add us to your list of blogs to follow!