Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Carbon footprint

Pin It

As I mentioned lastweek, I’d like to talk more with you about the environment. In my opinion, there is no better way to start than discussing our carbon footprint, so we literally can see where we stand.


For those living under a rock in these eco-friendly times, your carbon footprint is basically a number crunch of how much impact you have on the world. It encompasses your eating, spending, household and transportation habits, and it is a great way to know just how much that big car or that compulsive shopping affects the planet.

I searched online, and there are tons of free carbon footprint calculators. My favorite, however, is WWF’s. I found it the most user-friendly and easy to go through. Plus, it gives you personalized hints to lower your footprint, as well as a ton of other resources. You can find it here.