Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Currently loving it!

Pin It
It’s been a while since I last posted some links that I enjoyed, so I figured I should share some of my current blogging favorites with y’all! And thanks to Bloglovin, I have a one-stop shop when it comes to reading them.

Food
I actually met Cami at SCAD, so I don’t feel so stalker-ish about reading her blog. She has awesome vegan, gluten free and all around healthy recipes in her blog como.come.cami always written both in English and Spanish, for all food lover’s delight!

House

I am so excited that Amanda got herself a new house. No, I’m not her friend, and actually she doesn’t even know I exist, so technically that probably means I am a stalker. Well, if loving Our Humble A(Bowe)d is wrong, I don’t want to be right….and the fact that she got a new house means we’ll get to see all sort of fun projects again- at last I hope so!

Inspirational

It’s a tough choice, but lately I’ve been able to relate to Giving Up On Perfect. Yesterday’s post on McDonald’s was actually the reason I wanted to share my current blog love with you!