Monday, April 23, 2012

Week long link party goodness!

Pin It
Although I am not a blogging queen, I couldn’t help but feeling a bit jealous of all these bloggers who got to go to Salt Lake City this weekend. One, because Utah is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. I’m not even joking. Check out this sunset:


Two, because this weekend was Snap. A blogging conference? How fun does that sound?

So, since I couldn’t make it (and am sure I would feel sooo overwhelmed and out of place surrounded by those blogging goddesses), I decided to have an interactive, link-party-filled week.

If you have no idea of what a link party is, you probably don’t read that many blogs, but that’s ok. A link party is basically a themed day in which people link their own blogs to others, getting people to check out what they have been up to!

There are literally tons of link parties out there, so I had a hard time picking the ones I really wanted. Here is this week’s schedule for Oh My Gosh! Hope you like it!
Tuesday:

Yes teacher crafs is super-cute, and has the easiest (and one of the prettiest) link parties out there! Check it out tomorrow!

Wednesday:

The cutting edge of ordinary has a beautiful link party: Wordless Wednesdays. Which means I'll have to shut up for one day!

Thursday:

Delightful Order has an extensive Thursday link party on anything you do, from cooking to crafting!

Friday:

The Gypsy Mama writes for 5 minutes, no editing. Sounds fun! 

Next Monday:
Midnight Maniac has a Meatless Monday link Party. Yes, please! But since today IS Monday, I'll be linking on NEXT week!
Come back every day to check our linking party posts, and remember to link your blog in the comments section in case you decide to join in the fun!