Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tickle Me Tuesday is back: week 2

Pin It

It's our SECOND edition of Ticke Me Tuesdays here on Oh My Gosh! I had sooo much fun a couple of weeks ago, I decided we should do this more often!

Here are Sarah's rules:

1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)
2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post (you can grab the button or include a text link)
3. Go back to Yes Teacher Crafts and come back here and link up your blog post!
4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!

Here are my items, all from Etsy.com:


Kindle carrier from BolsaBella

Terrarium from The Succulent Garden

PrimAttic Signs

 Vintage Bed from Hip Decor

How about you? Have you found anything inspiring lately?

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love the fabric on that kindle carrier!! Wonderful finds!!

Unknown said...

The kindle carrier is adorable!

Sarah B. said...

I sooooo want that bed :)