Friday, June 1, 2012

Better Blogger Network

Pin It

I have a new-found love: Better Blogger Network.



I actually haven't had that much time to spend on it because I just finished school (besides working full time), but I can't wait for the weekend to be here so I can sink my teeth into it. It seems to be an amazing network, where people post ad swaps, latest posts, blog ideas, helpful hints, and so much more.

They even have a book club! We will be reading Divergent in June, and I can't wait. I've always wanted to be in a book club, but never had the opportunity.

I'll definetely post more info about what I think about it as I go, but I can already say people are sooo nice and soo helpful. In the near future we will experience some radical changes in this little blog, and some of the girls in BBN are responsible for the most encouraging and helpful feedback to make that happen.

I suggest you check it out! Have a great weekend everyone!