Tuesday, June 26, 2012

On Your Screen

Pin It
I love finding new blogs, and checking out all sorts of link up parties they offer. I usually don't commit to them because I'll end up with a blog that is solely done for linking parties every day of the week, and that is not the point here.

So every once in a while I like to randomly link up to some goodness. Today, we are linking up to Only Impossible  Until Done (don't you just love that name?) for their On Your Screen post.



I can't even begin to try to make a top five all time favorite films list. So these are my top five romantic picks, to celebrate that tomorrow is my two year wedding anniversary! So without further ado, in no specific order:



Only You. Girl gets a phone call from a guy whose name a fortune teller told her was the man of her life days before her wedding. So she decides to go to Italy after him!




Moulin Rouge. I am NOT a musical lover. But this one was definetely worth it. First, because the music is plain awesome. Second, because the story is just beautiful. Third, because its a visually amazing movie.



Notting Hill. "After all, I am just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her". Need I say more???



You've got mail. An oldie but goodie that proves why we all love Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, especially when they are together. Plus, she owns a bookstore. What's not to love about that?


The Lake House. The premisse of this movie is the weirdest thing in the world, and it has everything to be a flop. If I were Sandra Bullock I would have said NO to making this movie in a heart beat, afraid it would ruin my career. But why is it that every time I watch it I end up in tears?
What about you? Do you have any favorite romantic movies to share?