Saturday, July 28, 2012

Weekend links (kinda)

Pin It
For the second week in a row, I don't have weekend links for y'all. I've been attending a week-long training with some awesome Canadian educators (did I tell you how I love my job?) and I honestly haven't had time to check the blog world. Technically, I have, but in the husband versus internet debate, my bloglovin' gets no attention.


However, since I am an over-achiever and trapped onto my self-made maniac rules (such as my 'Saturdays are Weekend Link days' rule, which no one cares if I keep but me), I figured I could share some blogs that I love. No matter what these have posted, they are always a good read for me. So drumroll please....

Moonbeamwishes - Ms. Megan seems like such a sweet lady, she loves tea and pretty pictures. She also is all about Dr. Who, but I must be honest, I know nothing about the show. Her Pinterest pins are also always lovely, which makes me feel she is a far away friend. I like her so much, she is one of my few ad buttons.

Lysa TerKeurst - First, I found her blog. That's when I fell in love with her messages. Then I read Made to Crave and fell in love with her writing and her humour. I am currently reading Capture His Heart, and can tell my marriage thanks this woman for being such an instrument of God!

Sew many ways - Lately I've been all about sewing. Well, sort of, because I don't even have a sewing machine. But I am craving all things fabric and crafty! So I love checking out Karen's blog. The blog itself is not the most modern and updated design, but the content is always really good! 

Have a blessed weekend everyone!