Friday, September 28, 2012

Gearing up for 31 days

Pin It

Today I come to you with an invitation to join me. Join us actually. I have made it clear how much I enjoy reading Emily's blog and books, and it took me a while to understand that the Nester is her sister. They are both awesome, that's what I mean.

Every October, they put on a month long invitation to join them to write for 31 days. About whatever you want to write on, as long as you think you won't get sick of it. And this time I decided to join them.

I'm actually quite scared of the thought of writing for 31 days straight. All sorts of what ifs rush through my mind and I already foresee skipping posts and letting (imaginary) people down. And that's exactly why I have to do it.

I didn't have to do much thinking about the theme, as I've been focusing on it for quite a while now. But I know the idea of writing about it will force me to digest some things that are still milling in my head, search for inspiration through other blogs and focus on lessons I've heard and yet don't seem to have learned.

If you are looking for a blogging challenge, I suggest you join us. It can be about anything, as long as you write, write, write. For some free 31 buttons, hop on to the Nester's site. See you Monday with the first post!