Thursday, September 27, 2012

Grateful Thursday

Pin It
 
On Saturday we celebrated my husband's 32nd birthday and our six year anniversary. For all those people who swear up and down that college makes the best years of your life, I beg to differ. To celebrate, I have 32 very special reasons why I am incredibly grateful for my husband, in no particular order:
 
♥ Your walk with God ♥ Your humble heart ♥ How much you love and care for stray dogs ♥ The way you respect your mamma ♥ How you are always willing to say 'sorry' first ♥ Your love for Palmeiras and Green Bay Packers ♥ How your eyes light up when we talk about future kids ♥ The amount of attention to detail you put into your job ♥ All the nicknames you make up for me ♥ Your love for Walt Disney World ♥ How you keep me warm at night by tangling your feet with mine ♥ Knowing you are so supportive of me being a vegetarian ♥ How cute you look when you are saying your prayers ♥ The fact that you make me a better person ♥ Ever noticed how no one hates you? That means you are pretty cool ♥ Thank you for never complaining about my lousy cooking ♥ How you help me around the house ♥ Your laughter ♥ How needy you get on Mondays because we spent the weekend together ♥ Thanks for being a better husband that I could have asked for  ♥ I love the fact I can wear pjs and slippers and still feel sexy around you ♥  Our plans for the future sound pretty awesome, by the way ♥ I love it when you tell me like it is ♥ You make the best pão na chapa and the most amazing cup of tea a girl could ask for ♥ Thanks for always honoring me, whether I am right there or not ♥ I love how your beard turns copper when you let it grow ♥ Thanks for always letting the dogs sleep with me before you come to bed ♥ You are an awesome brother-in-law to my brother and son-in-law to may parents. Thanks for that. ♥ Always a cheerleader for every one's dreams ♥ I love it how you look at me while asking my opinion, secretly hoping I agree with what you think ♥ You made it clear that divorce was never an option, and I can't tell you how much I love you for that ♥ Know your boy's nights out? I secretly love them because I get some alone time ♥