Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pinteresting

Pin It
Last week I posted some Pinterest love, and I enjoyed that so much I decided to do it again this week. Not that it will become a weekly thing (especially because I have some news to share on Friday about a bigger project), but I've been so Pinterested lately, I just had to share. (Don't you just love it how I can transform any verb into a Pinteresty one, or is that just me?)

I always thought that matchboxes were way too ugly.
 
Anyone who grew up listening to Beatrix Potter stories would agree with me that these are to die for.
 
I love how you can find use for almost anything nowadays.
 
How genius is this?
 
 
As the post I repinned said "Universe. Shattered."
 
 
If you like these, chances are you'll enjoy following me on Pinterest. Make sure to let me know your username, so I can follow you too!