Saturday, December 1, 2012

Weekend links

Pin It

Yay for weekends!

This weekend promises to be quite special. My husband and I are away in our church's couple's retreat. I'll be posting about it next week, as I am sure I'll soak up a lot!


Here are this week's suggestions:

It's been clear that I am currently devouring everything from Desiring God. I was overjoyed to see a special 2012 advent calendar being released, as always, for free!

Katie Brown posted on (in)courage about saying Yes. This was truly inspiring for me. I've been thinking and praying about New Year's resolutions (yes, already!) and this struck a chord!

Lysa TerKeurst wrote not one, but two posts I could relate to. Both of these are things God has been dealing with on my life: this one and this one.

On a lighter note, if I ever get way ambitious, I should make these. Yeah, right. Who am I kidding? I'll just buy them at the grocery store.

Lots of love!