Friday, December 7, 2012

Weekend links

Pin It
This weekend I have my husband's family coming over to our house, and I cannot wait to offer some hospitality to them all. What are your plans?

Marriage has been on my mind for quite a while. This week Joshua M. Hood posted on love, and I beg anyone who is about to get married or get divorced to read it. 

After marriage comes baby in a baby carriage, or so they say. Check out this post by Natalia @ Uncommonplace. Amen, sister!

Through a beautiful post over @ Amanda Medlin I found out about HelloMornings. How awesome does this sound? I'll have to check back later, when there is more info up on their website!


Through Alesha's blog I found Covered in Grace, and the first post I read was a glimpse of how much I loved this addition to my blog roll.

Eat Yourself Skinny wrote such an inspirational post about starting today. It made me want to break out the pots and pans and start on a path to become a Masterchef. 

Have a great weekend y'all!