Thursday, February 28, 2013

Instamonth

Pin It

My husband gifted me with an Iphone this month. I must admit, I wasn't very fond of it and saw no use for it. A couple of weeks later, I cannot believe how I've lived without a smartphone for 31 years. 

I literally only sit at the computer to write in this little blog. Everything else I do through that neat little thingamagiga. Check emails, read Bible plans, connect on facebook, send messages to my friends, read blogs....it's all so...easy.

But one of the highlights has been accessing instagram. I simply love it. Maybe it is the photo major in me. Maybe bad grammar drives me away from facebook too often. Maybe I'm just a firm believer of an image really being worth more than a thousand words.

So I decided to spend the month of March posting instagram images with a Psalm reference for each day. First of all, because  I believe I need to get a break from writing. This blog is a form of therapy and I feel like I've been spilling so many beans lately and thinking faster than I type, that I really just need to process some things. And give it some time. Accept God's timing. Stop pushing it. 

Secondly, because I just really like instagram and want to enjoy it. That's all. Join me tomorrow, won't ya?